- 5+ years of VMware vCenter/vSphere experience with architect level knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of cisco unified compute solution B,C & S series servers. management of UCS server via cisco intersight
- Experience in administering, supporting, and monitoring medium to large server environments which includes Windows Server, Linux Severs, VMware, Active Directory, Azure & 0365.
- Experience working in Disaster recovery management and testing, concepts of replication RTO & RPO.
- Experience with IT infrastructures including Storage Area Network Pool & LUN modification.
- Take the lead in maintaining the servers and virtual desktop infrastructure (VMware Horizon) across datacenters and remote sites to ensure that users can easily access their VDI.
- Performs all non‐emergency disruptive maintenance, repairs, and upgrades (i.e., operating system upgrades, server refresh, enhancements, installs etc.).
- Experience with backup technologies & backup/restore best practices.
- Strong scripting skills, especially PowerShell for windows & Bash scripting for Linux distributions.
- Experience in mobile device management and administration specially Microsoft Intune & Sophos.
- Support to all parts of the infrastructure with a focus on Problem Management of Applications including Core Platforms (Server 2012 R2/2019/VMware ESXi), Backup solutions, DNS/DHCP/Group Policy.
- Monitor and make recommendations regarding the performance of servers within the environment.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to evaluate / measure work results in the Enterprise context.
- Should be able to work in split shifts.
- Professional Interpersonal and English communication skills are required to deal with client.
Location: Gulberg, Lahore
share your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org