Protect Your Applications and Network
Our security experts develop a personal approach to each customer based on best practices and enriched with our own experience. We are ready to support our clients at all project stages.
We offer our customers a variety of cybersecurity services
Security Assessment Planning
1- SECURITY ASSESSMENT AND PLANNING
Information security consulting
Our security experts will consult you on the possible ways of monitoring the robustness of your cyberenvironment against security threats, detecting vulnerabilities in your network or apps, improving the performance of your information security solutions, and ensuring the protection of your sensitive data
Security testing of IT infrastructures and its components
We uncover security loopholes in the components of our customers’ IT environments. ScienceSoft’s security team carefully checks the protection level of your IT infrastructure and defines measures to reduce the number of security weaknesses inside your network and apps.
Stress testing: Emulation of DDoS / DoS attacks
NGT’s security testing team evaluates the stability of your infrastructure and its components by testing it beyond normal operational capacity with the use of special tools such as Siege and Apache JMeter. We apply our expertise to emulate denial of service (DoS) or distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks against your network or applications to:
- Determine whether the robustness of software or hardware is satisfactory under stress conditions (e.g., heavy network traffic, process loading).
- Identify potential errors that can occur in case of system overloading.
2- APPLICATION SECURITY
Security code review
Each programming language has its quirks that may cause security flaws during the development phase. ScienceSoft’s security experts detect existing loopholes before your applications ‘go live.’ Our security engineers conduct automated and manual security code review and engage senior developers and architects (if needed) to help you to detect mistakes introduced into an application during its development to improve software quality and increase its protection level.
- Highlight weak points in the source code of your app where vulnerabilities may potentially occur.
- Find the most cost-efficient ways to eliminate security weaknesses identified in applications.
NGT’s helps their customers to secure their cloud solutions. Being a Gold Microsoft Business Partner, we have the necessary experience to tune special security components, such as Azure Security Center, allowing security management and threat protection across cloud workloads.
NGT’s security engineers can apply appropriate cloud security measures and configure cloud protection solutions to ensure:
- Constant and efficient monitoring of the security of your cloud applications.
- Analysis of the event logs from your cloud solutions and prompt detection of suspicious activities.
- Remediation of security weaknesses potentially existing in your cloud environment.
- Application of the necessary security policies to make your cloud solutions meet the appropriate security standards.
3- NETWORK PROTECTION
By increasing corporate network security specifically, you may decrease the risk of becoming the victim of privacy spoofing, identity or company’s proprietary information theft, Man-in-the-Middle and DDoS attacks.
We apply multiple defense layers to protect your corporate network and the sensitive data stored within it. NGT’s security engineers know various ways to keep your proprietary information safe and reduce the probability that you will have to experience successful attack attempts against your network.
NGT’s security engineers offer their knowledge of IBM Security QRadar to provide you with a 360-degree view of your IT environment and obtain accurate analytical data on security events in real time with a QRadar-based SIEM solution.
In case a company decides on applying a special online solution, such as CloudFlare, to protect their network against DDoS attacks, ScienceSoft has the security experts with the skills in implementing and configuring such solutions properly. Our security engineers set them up to:
- Prevent disruptions inside your network occurring due to anomalous amounts of malicious traffic.
- Keep the components of your IT environment in a high availability state.
- Analyze cyberattacks quickly in case they occur and let you adjust the security policies applied inside the corporate network to avoid such cyberattacks in the future.
Firewalls, IDS / IPS, DLP implementation and setting
NGT’s security team implements and sets the security rules of special solutions to control incoming network traffic, scan it to detect and block potential attacks. We offer you the following cybersecurity measures to apply:
- Hardware or software firewall protection to avoid identity theft, malware, online fraud, and other common cyberthreats that may come from the internet.
- An intrusion detection system (IDS) to promptly warn your system administrators on suspicious activities inside your network, and an intrusion prevention system (IPS) to block the attacks before they turn into serious security issues.
- A data loss prevention (DLP) system to prevent critical corporate information from coming outside your network due to the users’ reckless behavior.
NGT’s security engineers configure antivirus protection to:
- Improve the security of the network from viruses, spyware, and other types of malicious software coming from the internet or external drives.
- Increase the protection of your network against phishing and spoofing internet attacks that aim at stealing your sensitive data.
- Provide your system administrators with advanced control over any web activities happening across your network to prevent various types of cyberthreats from affecting the security of your corporate data.
- Remove potentially harmful software and threats, thus blocking their way further inside your network.