Required Qualification And Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Cisco Networking Certified
- Cisco Security Certified
- Fortinet Certified
- BIGIP F5 Certified
Networks High-level Required Objectives Are As Follows:
- Ensure all client tasks and operational tasks are being handled smoothly.
- Timely response to Networking and Security Events and provide proper resolution.
- Maintain the infrastructure health by ensuring minimum time to restore network & security services
- Ensure continual service improvements (CSI)
- Participate in new projects and Multitasking capability with time management between multiple tasks efficiently.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Personal Characteristics:
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of Cisco / Fortinet / BIGIP F5 hardware support in a Datacenter operations environment.
- Knowledge of enterprise level networking and connectivity to other equipment installs.
- Time and project management experience.
- Strong multitasking, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication/soft skills are required.
- Should be a quick learner, willing to take initiative, enthusiastic about their work, determined and hard worker.
- Flexibility to perform and deliver desired results in a 24×7 working environment in off production and beyond standard working or business hours.
- Strong relationship and client’s management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience with Western clients is highly desired
Required Hands-on Expertise:
- Cisco Firepower (FMC / FTD), Fortinet, Palo Alto, ASA
- VTI based VPN’s, Site to Site VPN, Remote Access VPNS
- Routing / Switching / VPC VSS / BGP / OSPF / Port Security
- Cisco Umbrella, Cisco ISE (NAC)
- Load-balancers (LTM/DNS) Configuration and management
- Expert in reading packet captures using capture tools
- Excellent English Communication Skills.
- Troubleshooting skills on complex networks.
- Should be flexible with timings.
- Preparing Network Design layouts and LLD preparations.
- Exploring existing client network to document and prepare network flow based on current configuration.
- Participation in Network/Security Project requirement calls to work on design / hardware requirements.
- Monitoring Tools like SolarWinds, ManageEngine etc.
- Participating in project deliverables with different teams.
- Cisco ACI understanding (Optional)
Location: Gulberg, Lahore
share your resume at: email@example.com