- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause and clearly convey results in formal technical reports
- Provide context & insight about each vulnerability, including trends, predictions, and potential solutions
- Provide innovation within the context of the Vulnerability and Penetration Testing (VAPT) program in relation to both process and technology
- Provide input into security risk assessments by leveraging specialized knowledge
- Report compliance failures to management for immediate remediation
- Define, create, and delivers reports and relevant metrics to the Information Security Manager and Support reports for different audiences
- Burp Suite: Good knowledge and proficiency in using Burp Suite
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, be a self-starter and team player. Strong attention to detail and a customer focused attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written form.
- Good communication and presentation skills are a bonus point
- 1-3 years of experience