- Working as part of a team to manage Global trading platform readiness: pre-trading through to post-trade and reconciliation systems.
- Monitor and support end to end transaction flow across the trading platform.
- Quickly identify, analyze, and correct alerts & issues and/or escalate to minimize trade flow impact and preempt outages
- Incident management: create and send reports following established procedures • Problem tracking – identify and steer problematic issues through to resolution.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with Portfolio managers, Operations, Development, Compliance and Infrastructure teams
- Support scheduled changes working with Dev teams.
- Oversee automated processes, scheduled jobs and regular reporting.
- Manage users’ requests / queries : track requests, review approvals, updates, resolution through to closure, etc.
- Identify inefficiencies such as repetitive activities, manual processes and suboptimum tools/workflows to drive continuous improvements via automation and collaboration with internal development teams
- At least 3+ years of application support experience.
- Comfortable with Client / server architecture, Linux OS, and AWS
- Proficiency with Bash; a scripting language such as Python or Perl would be useful, but not essential.
- Detailed practical knowledge of FIX protocol.
- Experience using relational Databases (eg MySQL, MS SQL).
- Good knowledge of tradeflow, asset classes and types, a plus but not essential. Highly organized, detailed, control oriented, enjoys solving problems and brings in a “take charge” attitude
- Strong verbal/written communication skills required to support daily interaction with brokers, exchanges, and internal trading teams
- Self-motivated individual that takes initiatives and has an ownership & accountability mindset • Must show the ability to make quick decisions and establish priorities in a multi-tasking environment.
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk) would be useful.
Location: Gulberg, Lahore
share your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org