- Define objectives and scope of projects and develop delivery plans, timelines and milestones.
- Develop and implement a DevOps strategy that aligns with Project requirements
- Analyze, design, build, and maintain flexible, secure, and highly available infrastructure.
- Work with software development teams to ensure seamless integration of infrastructure and applications.
- Implements and maintains the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Automate manual processes to improve efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Monitor system performance to ensure efficient uptime and troubleshooting.
- Implement and maintain security best practices for projects and operations.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools to improve infrastructure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success and achievement of business objectives.
Requirements and skills
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Skills in infrastructure in the form of code (IAC) tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation and ARM Templates
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Strong scripting skills in languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell for automation and configuration management
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines, including Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Hands-on with any configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Infrastructure and Application Optimization along with Caching solution
- Total 15 years of experience in IT field
This job requires to be in Office
Shift Timings: EST time zones
Location: Gulberg, Lahore
share your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org