6+ years SharePoint 2010/2013 architecture, design, development, and implementation experience.
- Implement SharePoint system solutions, including programming backend and frontend components extending the SharePoint environment/system capabilities.
- Create web-oriented applications, developing coding constructs, frameworks, components, and interfaces supported by the SharePoint environment.
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCSE/MCSD) is a must.
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology, and standards for delivering SharePoint solutions.
- Provide technical governance and security over the SharePoint environments.
- 6+ years of experience building web-based systems with the Microsoft .Net technology stack employing the best practices of SOA architecture using C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, with SQL backend databases.
- 6+ years of Object-Oriented development and design (OOD)
- Experience with implementing best practice SharePoint information architectures, workflows, and mobile applications.
- Experienced with Mircosoft SQLServer, T-SQL, Stored Procedures & Triggers.
- Experience using full lifecycle development methodologies with web-based applications.
- Experience integrating with backed operational and content management systems.
- Experience working on component-based applications including web services, application integration, patterns, and data access development.
- Experience with the Microsoft Technology Stack including .Net Framework, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, ASP.Net.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint technologies MOSS 2010/2013, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/4.0, SharePoint Designer, Portals, and Web Part Development.
- Experience with Web/Portal structure and design, development, content management, usability, user experience interface design, and navigation.
Location: Gulberg, Lahore
Send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org