ACTIVE DIRECTORY SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Test Both Your Internal And External Networks For Security Holes That May Leave Your IT Infrastructure Vulnerable
The foremost threat companies are fronting is the data attackers are using Active Directory configurations to identify intervention routes and obtain privileged credentials so they can strongly embed themselves into victim networks.
Companies usually find a problem in creating a balance between the current and latest security enhancements of Active Directory. The configuration management part is another challenge on their road step.
By using EthicalHat’s effective methodology, companies can intensify their Active Directory security presence and shield against incidents that misuse general vulnerabilities in an Active Directory environment.
Active Directory Security Advantages
NGT has formed training programs for numerous organizations to help them develop effective security teams. We conduct various training sessions for companies, organizations, and team members to educate and update them about cybersecurity practices. Our training includes the following:
Get a free consultation
Key Assessment Areas
In the security application process, various areas of the active directory undergo the assessment procedure. These components are:
- Forest and domain configuration
- Conduct domain controller management review
- Active Directory trust configuration and security
- Active Directory administration groups
- Custom security groups
- Enumerate Active Directory organizational unit
What We Offer
After the assessment, the team creates a report based on the identification and recommends an effective security plan. During the assessment period, top security concerns have been noted and explained the best way to the clients to mitigate and prevent the issues. The major things with which we facilitate our clients are:
- Broad security recommendations are provided based on Windows System Auditing
- Security suggestions are given based on Domain Controller Auditing
- Guidelines are given of best modes to follow with current technologies and operational processes for Active Directory Security
- Guide to harden Active Directory and mitigations