Senior Azure / Systems Solution Architect
- Lead design and deployment of enterprise-scale Azure solutions
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new cloud platforms
- Design architectures with Microsoft Azure to meet our clients’ technical, security and business needs
- Execute implementation plans to deploy Azure Infrastructure and move workloads to Azure
- Operations support of the Global Windows, Servers, VMWare. ESXi, Hypervisors, major incidents, troubleshoot issues. Supporting windows servers in a large enterprise environment.
- Have scripting and automation, Python, Powershell, cloud, SCCM, Vcenter.
- 12+ years of professional, hands-on experience in supporting Windows Servers (2012-2019) and VMware\ ESXi Hypervisors
- 5 years of relevant Microsoft Azure design & delivery experience
- Experience with large-scale implementations on Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure solutions including enterprise directories, on-premises hosting platforms (vSphere/Hyper-V) and datacenter storage and networking
- Advanced Experience in supporting Windows Servers in a Virtualized environment and VMWare Hypervisors in both on prem and cloud environments
- Experience with VM migrations and cluster load balancing leveraging SRM for Business continuity events
- Capable of communicating and presenting complex information to technical / non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of security / compliance requirements as it relates to Azure services and regions
- Expert knowledge of Vcenter, vROps and similar VMWare management tools
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Ansible, AutoSys, BladeLogic Strong project and product management experience
- Advanced communication and documentation skills
- A strong desire for personal development and learning
Location: Gulberg, Lahore
Attractive Salary Packages and congenial work environment, with learning and growth opportunities will be offered to suitable candidates.
share your resume at: email@example.com