- Assist in recruitment process by coordinating staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure timely recruitment of staff.
- Prepare and put-up advertisements for job vacancy on website and recruitment platforms.
- Planning and designing employees benefit packages.
- Executing the employee’s performance review procedures.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Overseeing the employee’s termination process.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
- Bachelors in HR or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in US Est Time Zones
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Strong work ethics
- Attractive packages for suitable candidates are being offered
Location: Gulberg, Lahore
share your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org